1. Yakun Ju, Lin Qi, Jichao He, Xinghui Dong, Feng Gao, Junyu Dong, "MPS-Net: Learning to recover surface normal for multispectral photometric stereo", Neurocomputing, 2020.
2. Jiao-Hong Yi, Li-Ning Xing, Gai-Ge Wang, Junyu Dong, Athanasios V Vasilakos, Amir H Alavi, Ling Wang, "Behavior of crossover operators in NSGA-III for large-scale optimization problems", Information Sciences, 2020.
3. Yakun Ju, Xinghui Dong, Yingyu Wang, Lin Qi, Junyu Dong, "A Dual-Cue Network for Multispectral Photometric Stereo", Pattern Recognition, 2020.
4. Ying Gao, Yanhai Gan, Lin Qi, Huiyu Zhou, Xinghui Dong, Junyu Dong, "A Perception-Inspired Deep Learning Framework for Predicting Perceptual Texture Similarity, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2020.
5. Muwei Jian, Junyu Dong, Maoguo Gong, Hui Yu, Liqiang Nie, Yilong Yin, Kin-Man Lam, "Learning the traditional art of Chinese calligraphy via three-dimensional reconstruction and assessment, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2020.
6. Xingshuai Dong, Xinghui Dong, Junyu Dong, Huiyu Zhou, Monocular Visual-IMU Odometry: A Comparative Evaluation of Detector-Descriptor-Based Methods, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2020.
1. Xin Sun, Zenghui Song, Junyu Dong, Yongbo Yu, Claudia Plant, Christian Böhm, Network Structure and Transfer Behaviors Embedding via Deep Prediction Model, AAAI 2019.
3. Guoqiang Zhong, Tao Li, Wencong Jiao, Li-Na Wang, Junyu Dong, Cheng-Lin Liu, DNA computing inspired deep networks design, Neurocomputing, 2019.
4. Yunhao Gao, Feng Gao, Junyu Dong, Shengke Wang, Change Detection From Synthetic Aperture Radar Images Based on Channel Weighting-Based Deep Cascade Network , IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2019.
5. Xiang Liu, Li-Na Wang, Wenxue Liu, Guoqiang Zhong, Incremental Layers Resection: A Novel Method to Compress Neural Networks, IEEE ACCESS, 2019.
6. Qiong Li, Xin Sun, Junyu Dong, Shuqun Song, Tongtong Zhang, Dan Liu, Han Zhang, Shuai Han, A microscopic image dataset in support of intelligent phytoplankton detection using deep learning, ICES Journal of Marine Science, 2019.
7. Ting Wang, Shu Zhang, Lian Liu, Gengkun Wu, Junyu Dong, Automatic Facial Paralysis Evaluation Augmented by a Cascaded Encoder Network Structure, IEEE ACCESS, 2019.
8. Yifan Xia, Jianwen Lou, Junyu Dong, Lin Qi, Gongfa Li, Hui Yu, Hybrid regression and isophote curvature for accurate eye center localization, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2019.
9. Yunhao Gao, Feng Gao, Junyu Dong, Shengke Wang, Transferred Deep Learning for Sea Ice Change Detection From Synthetic-Aperture Radar Images, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2019.
10. Shengke Wang, Lu Liu, Liang Qu, Changyin Yu, Yujuan Sun, Feng Gao, Junyu Dong, Accurate Ulva prolifera regions extraction of UAV images with superpixel and CNNs for ocean environment monitoring, Neurocomputing, 2019.
11. Muwei Jian, Qiang Qi, Hui Yu, Junyu Dong, Chaoran Cui, Xiushan Nie, Huaxiang Zhang, Yilong Yin, Kin-Man Lam, The extended marine underwater environment database and baseline evaluations, Applied Soft Computing, 2019.
12. Guoqiang Zhong, Kang Zhang, Hongxu Wei, Yuchen Zheng, Junyu Dong, Marginal Deep Architecture: Stacking Feature Learning Modules to Build Deep Learning Models, IEEE ACCESS, 2019.
13. Feng Gao, Xiao Wang, Yunhao Gao, Junyu Dong, Shengke Wang, Sea Ice Change Detection in SAR Images Based on Convolutional-Wavelet Neural Networks, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2019.
14. Long Chen, Shengke Wang, Kin-Man Lam, Huiyu Zhou, Muwei Jian, Junyu Dong, Cascaded one-vs-rest detection network for fine-grained recognition without part annotations, Multimeida Tools and Applications, 2019.
15. Muwei Jian, Jing Wang, Junyu Dong, Chaoran Cui, Xiushan Nie, Yilong Yin, Saliency detection using multiple low-level priors and a propagation mechanism, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2019.
16. Junyu Dong, Lina Wang, Jun Liu, Ying Gao, Lin Qi, Xin Sun, A procedural texture generation framework based on semantic descriptions, Knwledge-Based Systems, 2019.